We have moved!
Come travel with us at OpenWideTheWorld.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spanish Halloween FREEBIE!

With Mag getting full-day language immersion in school now, I have to admit that I appreciate no longer carrying the full burden of foreign language instruction. I do, however, enjoy supporting and supplementing her school exposure.

To get Mag (and myself!) ready for her first Halloween in her new second language, I created a fun new FREEBIE, complete with word wall cards, an "I have/Who has?" game, and word search with answer key.

This freebie is available at my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Clicking the image will take you right there.

Be sure to grab this now, because when Halloween is over, this freebie will disappear faster than a plastic pumpkin full of Kit Kats!


No comments:

Post a Comment