So far this week, Mag has reviewed the math, literacy, and science skills of:
- tens & ones awareness
- telling time to the hour
- adding coins
- 3-d shapes
- initial sounds
- syllable awareness
- word endings by number and gender
- composing short sentences
As always, a highlight at Campamento Widji has been our summer camp extra-curriculars!
Today's fun included... what else, but: marshmallows! We pulled this fun one right from the Campamento Widjiwagan Pinterest board: Marshmallow Shooters! We followed Laura's directions from Come Together Kids, summarized below:
Instructions for Marshmallow Shooters
- Gather plastic party cups and balloons, one of each per person.
- Cut off the bottoms of the cups.
- Tie off the ends of the uninflated balloons, then cut off the top end.
- Stretch a Tied-off & cut balloon over the mouth of a cut-off cup.
- Then drop a mini-marshmallow into the cup and point the cup upward and away.
- Pull the knot of the balloon toward you, then release, and watch the fun unfurl!
And you? How are you keeping summer review fun?